Audience: Chapter Manager
This guide presents the most common topics for a Chapter Manager role. Chapter Managers are responsible for maintaining chapter information, including branch locations and affiliated contacts (rosters). Chapter Managers can generate and customize Engage reports to manage this information.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Volunteer Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
Updating the Chapter Account Details
- From the Engage Homepage, click My Primary Chapter under Helpful Links.
- Click Update Account button.
- Edit the appropriate fields and click Save.
Editing Chapter Branches
Note: Chapters cannot add branches in Engage. To add a new branch location, please email email@example.com.
- From the Engage Homepage, click My Primary Chapter.
- Under the Branches section, click the drop-down arrow and click Edit.
- Edit the appropriate fields for the branch and click Save to submit the changes.