Audience: Client Intake Coordinator, Mentor
Through the information captured in the Engage Calendar, you can view and download data as CSV reports. Reports can be customized to your specific needs, covering client data and booking data, and viewed by day, week, month or over-all time. This article illustrates how to locate and generate different types of booking reports in JRNI.
All chapters must use the scheduling tool provided through Engage. When the chapter goes live in Engage, they will have a period of transition to allow mentors time to setup their availability and the chapter to transfer any existing appointments from their legacy system if necessary. If the chapter is using the CORE calendar, existing appointments will be brought over by the SCORE HQ Engage team.
Table of Contents:
JRNI Booking Reports
- From the main page, click Analytics and then click Basic.
- Once you are on the Basic page, click on the CSV Reports tab.
- From the CSV Reports tab, click View under Reports.
- Next, click on Booking Reports.
Types of Booking Reports
There are several kinds of booking reports provided by JRNI. The below reports are recommended.
Bookings by Service (Mentoring)
- This report focuses on the bookings per service (Mentoring) per day, week, or month.
Bookings by Staff
- This report focuses on the bookings per service per day, week, or month.
- This report focuses on the booking details for single appointments. You can choose to include simple fields, all fields, or all fields plus the arrival statuses recorded by the check-in feature.
Generating a Booking Report
- From the Booking Reports tab, find the type of report you want to generate and select Create.
- A pop-up box will appear at the top of the screen. You can limit to a date range by day, month, and year. Then, click CSV.
- You will be redirected to the CSV Reports page and a dialog box will appear stating “Your report is being created. Check back in the Saved Reports section shortly.” Next, click View under Saved Reports.
- You will see all your saved reports on the Saved Reports Click the drop-down arrow beside Actions to download a report or delete it.
- Once your download is complete you can customize or send the report as needed.