This is a webinar recording of the July 25th Fairfield County chapter's presentation on their social media marketing program that they developed for their volunteers. In this webinar, they explain why they developed this and provided an overview of the content.
Social Media Marketing for SCORE mentors developed by SCORE Fairfield Chapter. This is a helpful workshop conducted by volunteers, for volunteers, to help you feel prepared for coaching clients through social media and marketing strategies. You can also repurpose the materials for your chapter and clients!
View recordings of each session below:
- Module 1 Marketing Strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwyWYp55mM
- Module 2 Social Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhIr4P69MY&feature=youtu.be
- Module 3 Deeper Dive/Hands-on Exposure: https://youtu.be/5u6HkcwFxgM
Why is this important?
- Social Media as an essential way to market in today’s digital environment
- Our clients need it and mentors need to be familiar with it to guide them
Special thanks to the following contributors:
Steve Smith, Steven Gorenbergh, Kate Berg, Meleisa Holek