Audience: Client Intake Coordinator, Mentor
The Engage Calendar (JRNI) is a system that allows clients to view a mentor’s availability for a session and book the session online. This article will explain how to use the check-in feature for scheduled appointments and walk-ins.
All chapters must use the scheduling tool provided through Engage. When the chapter goes live in Engage, they will have a period of transition to allow mentors time to setup their availability and the chapter to transfer any existing appointments from their legacy system if necessary. If the chapter is using the CORE calendar, existing appointments will be brought over by the SCORE HQ Engage team.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Client Mentoring Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
Handling A Walk-In Appointment
- From the Home Page, select Check-in.
- Click the Walk-in button.
- Select the Service, the Staff member, and the duration will default based on the service selected.
- Identify a date and select an available time that works for the client and click Continue.
- Search for the existing client using the filter field and click You can also click on Create new customer to enter a new client. You will be asked to provide first name, last name, email address and mobile number.
- Click continue to confirm booking and have a notification sent to the mentor and client.
Checking-In An Appointment
There are two ways you can check in a client for an appointment. We recommend Admins use the check in feature from the left navigation bar that starts in step 1. Mentors should access their area within the tool that holds their calendar information and schedule and check in clients from there, which starts here.
- From the Calendar view, you can view the scheduled bookings. On the left navigation bar, you can select Check in to check in the appointment.
- Locate the appointment and click No show or Mark as arrived.
- It will add the time the client arrived. Click the Mark as being seen when the mentor begins the mentoring session and it will log the time the appointment began
- Once the session is complete, click the Mark as completed button and it will timestamp when the mentoring session ended.