Starting the week of May 4, SCORE launched the Real-Time Mentoring platform to the public, promoting it across all of our marketing channels. The platform will be open to clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm – 5pm Eastern.
The Real-Time Mentoring platform is an important expansion of SCORE services to reach more clients conveniently, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Thank you to all mentors who are volunteering to support the platform and offering invaluable advice to our clients.
View more at https://www.score.org/remote-mentoring
Volunteer for the Real-Time Mentoring Platform
For more in-depth platform training:
Join us for an upcoming session of the Real-Time Mentoring platform.
If you are new to the platform, be sure to complete the training and preparation steps so you are ready to help:
- Sign up to participate. If you have not already signed up for a time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your specific hours of availability between 2-5pm ET, and your areas of expertise.
- Complete the Mentor Volunteer Training. (1.5 hour training)
- Register for the online platform. Once you login, take a moment to create your profile on the platform. In the name field, please add your chapter name. For example, Jane Doe – SCORE Muskegon.
- Let us know if you chapter is interested in using the platform for live mentoring outside the national mentoring hours. If your chapter is interested, Marketing can help coordinate for your chapter to make it a meaningful experience for clients. Please send your interest to email@example.com.
- Email Address
- Chapter Name & Number
- Industry Expertise: Industries you have worked in and for how long?
- Business Expertise: 1-3 topics areas you have expertise (such as Finance, Marketing, Social Media, HR, etc.)