Funding sources and opportunities are mobilizing to rescue small businesses. Here are some small business grants and support offered by SCORE partners.
- FedEx #Support Small Grants. FedEx is committing $1 million to help small businesses that are struggling to stay in business during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- Nav: Small Business Grant Contest. Nav is giving grants to small businesses that tell a story of preservation and opportunity in the face of a past or ongoing challenge. Apply by May 30th
- OnDeck Processing Applications for the Paycheck Protection Program. Under the Paycheck Protection Program, OnDeck will be processing and servicing loans on behalf of Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial bank, Member FDIC, and one of the nation’s top ten SBA lenders. On April 9, 2020, OnDeck also applied to the SBA to become a direct lender under the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Paypal is accepting loan applications for the Paycheck Protection Program. Apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan through PayPal.
- QuickBooks is working to make it easier for you to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan to help your small business. Get a quick start on your Paycheck Protection Program loan.
FedEx launched an help page providing resources for small businesses during this time. Mid-page there is a drop-down menu to select a topic of choice which then provides related articles.
- Workforce Orchestrator can help you inform and engage your distributed workforce through personalized, real-time, digital communication via their mobile devices. Orchestrator can be live in as little as 3 days to assist in effective communication during this time of real-time change and disruption. It's complimentary right now: https://offer.workforceorchestrator.pwc.com/disruption/
- If you are trying to keep up with implications from the CARES Act and all the state regulatory changes... Federal and State Specifics for Employers provides state by state laws regarding topics including:
- the notification companies must give before furlough actions can be taken;
- any payroll-related changes in response to COVID-19;
- the rules regarding state support in the form of unemployment insurance benefits to which employees may be entitled; and
- evolving policies related to paid sick leave and family leave.
If you are anticipating needing to make structural changes to your organization to reduce workforce costs... Advanced Workforce Modeler is enabling PwC to support organizations in making workforce decisions and conducting better workforce planning. It takes in data from your HRIS and allows for modeling various scenarios, including the financial impact associated with those potential changes.