I'm wondering if you would like to join me in a ZOOM open meeting?
To start, every Tuesday and Thursday from 3-4 pm, or what is agreeable. Just drop-in. Open mic. We stop when the conversation stops. No attendance taken. Any volunteers and chapters are welcome to join in!
- Keep up with daily COVID and SBA resources
- Larger roundtable discussions - both as a Chapter and as a District (?)
- Engage practices as we learn them
- Chapter operations
- Share Zoom techniques and hints
- Whatever benefits our mentoring
Did you know you can use your iPad (or even phone) to create a whiteboard in Zoom?
Did you know we can co-mentor with the co-host control?
We do these types of meetings for our ham radio networks every evening and they work great.