Keeping In Touch After Go-Live
As SCORE chapters transition from CORE to Engage, SCORE HQ has a plan to keep the lines of communication open.
But what specifically does this plan look like? What should each chapter expect after their system conversion? And what will SCORE HQ do with the information gathered?
As you will see below, RVPs, District Directors, Chapter leaders, Engage Facilitators, and Engage Training Coordinators will have numerous opportunities to provide feedback on how SCORE Engage is working for their chapters and how well the learning and support resources are contributing to the success of volunteers, clients, and event participants.
To ensure your chapter has a positive adoption experience of SCORE Engage, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of all of the opportunities and resources provided!
Post Transition Communication Plan
Regional Vice Presidents, District Directors, and each chapter’s leadership, Engage Facilitator and Engage Training Coordinator will be invited to actively communicate and provide feedback to SCORE HQ via the following:
- Listening Sessions. Your feedback is vital and will help inform adjustments that may be needed. Members from the Engage product development team and change management team as well as SCORE HQ Executive leadership will regularly update Chapter Leaders, District Directors, and Regional Vice Presidents on the following items.
- What SCORE HQ has heard and continues to hear about Engage
- What SCORE HQ is doing about it
- Expected timing of said actions
- Open discussion/Q&A
- Satisfaction surveys. We will be delivering surveys (via a variety of mechanisms) that measure satisfaction with key features of SCORE Engage as well as satisfaction with the learning and support resources available. You should expect to begin seeing these surveys in the second month after your chapter’s go-live date.
- Email email@example.com. You can send us feedback at any time using this email address! This address is monitored by members of the SCORE Engage Change Management Task Force, as well as the Support Desk Team, both of which are ready to serve you.
More information around these sessions and surveys will be sent to you via the Engage Bulletin.
What To Expect After Conversion
In addition to your chapter’s Engage points of contact, SCORE HQ is here to help you through your chapter’s conversion from CORE to Engage. The Engage Team will be holding live support and troubleshooting sessions during the first week of the transition. More information on this will be made available to you as you approach your scheduled launch date.
In-system, step-by-step guidance (via Walk Me) and our Knowledgebase articles are available 24/7 and should be used as a first resource for answers to basic support questions whenever possible.
How Will SCORE HQ Use Chapter Feedback
Your comments, concerns, and suggestions are vital to our roll-out process and the product itself. The SCORE HQ Engage Team will consolidate and review your feedback to determine what changes will be implemented to ensure a smooth and successful transition to the new system for the next wave of chapters. Additionally, your feedback will be used to make short-term bug fixes and minor enhancements while also building a prioritized list of possible features for future releases.
Working Together To Achieve One SCORE
SCORE HQ has created SCORE Engage for the purpose of better fulfilling a mission that motivates all of us. It is a critical part of our One SCORE initiative that unifies all chapters in effective approaches to serving volunteers, clients, and event participants.
Although changing to any new technology or process can be difficult, our goal was to build an experience of SCORE Engage that helps you make the transition with as little disruption to your daily work as possible. We know we can count on the good will and collaboration of chapters and their leaders as we work together to make SCORE Engage a reality!