The Startup Roadmap sponsored by FedEx outlines each step in starting a business with information and resources on the most difficult tasks. It also contains tips for working "With Your Mentor" on each topic.
The program is flexible, letting you make the business startup journey your own, focusing more on some chapters and less in others. It eliminates fears and intimation and offers a clear vision on how to achieve your business startup goals—especially if you work on it with a SCORE mentor. Entrepreneurs who work with a mentor are five times more likely to start a business than those who do not have a mentor.
See the Startup Roadmap for clients on SCORE.org: https://www.score.org/startup-roadmap
The following resources are for SCORE mentors collaborating with the startup-roadmap client tool.
- View Online
- Download PDF of the mentor guide
- Download PDFs of each client chapter
- Webinar on using the Startup Roadmap
- Webinar PPT for chapter presentation
Startup Roadmap Field Toolkit:
- One page Roadmap introduction
- Business Card Referral Template
- Client Checklist
- Startup Roadmap Comparison to SCORE's Simple Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions