Audience: Chapter Manager
When a chapter hires a paid Contractor, the Chapter Manager needs to add a contact record in SCORE Engage. This contact record will be affiliated with their chapter. Contractors can also serve in other positions within the chapter, such as a Client Intake Coordinator or Event Manager.
Table of Contents:
Add a Contractor
- From the Home Page, select My Primary Chapter under Helpful Links on the right side of the page.
- Once on the Chapter Account Page, click the Add Contractor button.
- Enter in the Contractor’s information. Click Save. (Required fields are: First Name, Last Name and Email.)
Note: Make sure to enter the contractor’s personal email address on the Email field correctly. After saving all the information, an SVO account is created in Google for the contractor. The SVO account information is sent to the personal email address entered on the Email field on the form. Then, Engage will send an email to the newly created SVO account with instructions on how to log in.
View Contractors Of A Chapter
- On the Account Detail Record, locate the Affiliated Contacts related list. Click View All.
- You can identify Contractors within the chapter by looking at the Classification column.