The quickest way to get reliable answers to your small business questions is through a SCORE mentor. To request for a mentor, you can start at https://www.score.org/find-mentor or from a local SCORE chapter website.
Clients are able to submit a request to the closest chapter and have their Client Intake coordinate with a matching mentor for your request. Please use the steps found here: Request Assistance Finding the Appropriate Mentor
Another way to find a mentor is by browser through a large network of mentors in our system by entering a keyword or a string of keywords to find the appropriate expert for your business needs. Follow the steps found here: Select a Mentor Directly
Table of Contents:
Request Assistance Finding the Appropriate Mentor
1) Visit the SCORE.org website and select FIND A MENTOR.
2) Enter your Zip Code in the field provided and click Get Free Advice.
3) Complete the Mentor Request form and click Submit.
Note: Your request will be sent to your local chapter where it will be matched with an appropriate mentor. You will receive a confirmation email that the request was received and another notification when the mentor accepts the assignment request.
Select a Mentor Directly
- Visit the SCORE.org website and scroll down to the Search for a Mentor block on the webpage. Enter keywords for what you are looking for in a mentor and click Search My Mentors.
- You are then able to browse mentor profiles to find a good match. You can apply additional filters to your search on the left side of the page.
- Once you have found the mentor you would like to request select the Request button on their profile.
- Complete the Mentor Request form and click Submit. A confirmation email should be sent to you regarding your submission. Also, the mentor you've requested will receive an email regarding your mentoring request.