Audience: Event Manager
Once an event has taken place there may be actions needed to mark an event as Completed. Additionally, an event evaluation survey will be sent to all attendees. This article is focused on walking you through how to mark an event as ‘Completed’ and the post-event survey process.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Event Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
- Post Event Processing
- Post Event Survey
- Viewing Event Surveys
Post Event Processing
Policy change: The event status must be changed to Completed once it has concluded. If the field is not updated, the system will send reminder notifications to the Event Manager 48 hours after the event has taken place. A notification will be sent to the Chapter Manager if not completed within 7 days of the event. After 14 days, a notification will be sent to SCORE Headquarters. If there are any registrants with the status of 'Registered' after the event is completed, the Event Status will automatically be changed to Needs Action. Once the Event Manager updates all the registrants’ statuses, the event status will automatically be updated to Completed.
Post Event Process for Zoom Webinars
- Once the Zoom webinar has taken place, the Event Manager logs in to Engage.
- Select Events from the homepage.
- Select the newly completed event from the list.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select Update Attendance.
- The event registrations will be updated automatically and the system will also mark the event to Completed.
Post Event Process for Local Events
- Once the event has taken place, the event status will automatically update to Needs Action.
- All registrants need to be marked as attended, canceled, or no show. Once all fields are entered, the event status will be updated to Completed.
- Once the event is in the Completed status it will be included in reports and performance metrics for the chapter.
Post Event Survey
- Based on the survey timing selected when the event was created, a survey will be sent to all registrants marked as attended 1, 24, or 48 hours after the event has completed.
- Note: If the Event Manager updates a registrant’s status after the survey has already sent, the survey will be sent at that time.
- The survey is sent via email to the event attendees. They will click on the link in the email to access the survey.
- Sample survey looks like this:
Viewing Event Surveys
Business rule: Workshop Presenters (except for non-SCORE workshop presenters) now have access to event feedback regarding the content and the Workshop Presenter(s) in the evaluations section on the event record or on the attendee's contact record. Event Managers can now view all feedback data, both detail, and summary, on the event record or on the attendee's contact record.
- From the Home Page, select Events.
- From the list of events, select your event.
- All event evaluations will be listed on the event record.
- You can then click on the record and view the contents of the evaluation.
- You can add notes. This is only accessible to the Event Manager and Workshop Presenter, if they are a SCORE member. They are not able to edit the record, but they can add notes by clicking the New Note button, adding the text, and then click Save.