Audience: Chapter Manager
Only a Chapter Manager can create or edit an affiliation to a chapter. A volunteer may establish and maintain affiliations with other chapters beyond their primary chapter. For each affiliation to a chapter, all positions and information will be maintained on an affiliation record which is connected to the volunteer’s main contact record.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Volunteer Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
Add a New Chapter Affiliation
- From the Home Page, navigate to the volunteer’s profile by entering their name in the global search box and selecting their name from results in the drop down.
- Once on the profile, click the down arrow and select New Affiliation.
- Select the chapter from the drop-down list.
- Select all Positions using the check boxes that the volunteer will hold within this Chapter. Select the Start Date. Click Next.
Change The Primary Chapter Affiliation
- From your Profile, navigate to the Organization Affiliations section, then click the link of the affiliation associated with the chapter you would like to set as the Primary Chapter.
- Click the Edit Affiliation button.
- Check the Set as Primary Affiliation box then hit Save. The primary chapter is automatically updated on the volunteer contact record (profile).
Edit A Chapter Affiliation
- From your Profile, you can view all chapter affiliations.
- To Edit a chapter affiliation record, identify the chapter from the list and click on the down arrow and select Edit.
- You can then edit Affiliation Status (current, former), Start Date, End Date, and Position held within that chapter. Click Save.
Primary Contact record vs. Affiliation Contact Record
Each volunteer will have a contact record in the system with their information and classification. For each chapter a volunteer is affiliated with, there will be an Affiliation Record with the chapter information, position(s) held, start date and end date.