Audience: Volunteer Intake Coordinator, Coach, Volunteer
An active volunteer will have one volunteer Classification based on the highest level of training completed, in order of Contractor, Volunteer, Workshop Presenter, Subject Matter Expert, and Mentor. All other classifications they earn while completing training required are shown on the profile in the Earned Classifications field. A volunteer may request another classification but must complete training and other requirements. A contractor is not obligated to complete any training modules but must sign and comply with the Code of Ethics.
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Volunteer Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
Request New Training Classification
- From your Profile, select Request Classification Upgrade.
- Select the desired Classification from the drop-down list and click Save.
- The classification upgrade request will be reviewed by your Coach or a Chapter Manager to ensure training and other requirements are met.
Update a Volunteer’s Training Classification
Note: A Volunteer Intake Coordinator or the coach will need to go into the system and make updates to the Provisional Volunteer’s Profile as they complete certain training requirements.
- Access the volunteer’s Application record. Click the down arrow and select Update Application.
- Select the new Training Classification and hit Save.
- This creates a new case (application) that is sent to the volunteer intake queue. The Volunteer Intake Coordinator then assigns a Coach to the case. Once any required training modules are completed you will be able to view the updated Training Classification on the volunteer’s Profile page.