Audience: Volunteer, Coach, Chapter Manager
An active volunteer will have one volunteer classification based on the highest level of training completed. In order of Contractor, Volunteer, Workshop Presenter, Subject Matter Expert, and Mentor. A volunteer may request another classification but must complete training and other requirements. A contractor is not obligated to complete any training modules but must sign and comply with the Code of Ethics.
Table of Contents:
Request New Training Classification
- From your Profile, select Request Classification Upgrade.
- Select the desired Classification from the drop-down list and click Save.
- The classification upgrade request will be reviewed by your Coach or a Chapter Manager to ensure training and other requirements are met.
Update a Volunteer’s Training Classification
- Access the volunteer’s Profile. Click the down arrow and select Update Application.
- Select the new Training Classification and hit Save.
- Once any required training modules are completed you will be able to view the updated Training Classification on the volunteer's Profile page.