Audience: Volunteer, Chapter Manager, Coach
An active volunteer will have one volunteer Classification based on the highest level of training completed in order of Contractor, Volunteer, Workshop Presenter, Subject Matter Expert, Mentor. A volunteer may request another classification but must complete training and other requirements. A contractor is not obligated to complete any training modules but must sign and comply with the Code of Ethics administered by The Panther Group (TPG).
Note: To view the full list of notifications for the Volunteer Journey, click here. (You must be signed into your @scorevolunteer.org account.)
Table of Contents:
Request New Training Classification
- From your Profile, select Request Classification Upgrade.
- Select the desired Classification from the drop-down list and click Save.
- The classification upgrade request will be reviewed by your Coach or a Chapter Manager to ensure training and other requirements are met.
Update a Volunteer’s Training Classification
Note: A Volunteer Intake Coordinator or the coach will need to go into the system and make updates to the Provisional Volunteer’s Profile as they complete certain training requirements.
- Access the volunteer’s Application record. Click the down arrow and select Update Application.
- Select the new Training Classification and hit Save.
- This creates a new case (application) that is sent to the volunteer intake queue. The Volunteer Intake Coordinator then assigns a Coach to the case. Once any required training modules are completed you will be able to view the updated Training Classification on the volunteer’s Profile page.