Registration is now closed. The event presentations will be made available post-event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions on accessing the event.
Note - Participants will not be able to enter the conference until Monday, August 3, at 9 AM EST.
The above link will take you to the login page (screenshot below). You will need to enter the email address you used when registering for the VLC.
We look forward to "seeing" everyone at VLC next week!
Leadership & Planning for Success Breakout - Presentation
Great Client Journeys - Presentation
Get Ready, Get Set, Recruit - Presentation
Two Distinct Events for District Directors and Assistant District Directors in advance of the VLC.
Monday, July 27th, from 1 - 3 PM EST
The following link contains the recorded webinar and powerpoint slides from the Pre-VLC Policy Updates Session on July 27th, 2020 - https://score.box.com/s/nu1u5uj37dsbqbtah0k9cqslz7q30ucb
Hear key updates directly from SCORE HQ and reflect on these updates prior to the start of the VLC.
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 12 - 4:30 PM EST
Please find the recording, powerpoints and other supporting materials from the July 30th DD & ADD Sharing and Learning session at this link: https://score.box.com/s/opd5dggbs2ex19awatvv65on9y9eaooz
Held in advance of the VLC, this year’s DD and ADD session will cover the following objectives:
- Provide an understanding of how to navigate the VLC agenda, key sessions and major take-aways
- Share any national updates or messages from before the VLC
- Cross-sharing district examples of leadership training and succession planning
- End with a Town Hall to address questions and suggestions
New Leader Training, Pre-conference Event
Tuesday, July 28th, from 12 - 5:30 PM EST
This session is for new SCORE leaders including:
- Incoming Chapter Chairs, Vice-Chairs
- 1st time Conference attendees
- Local leaders recommended by your RVP
Access the full recording here. (Note: The recording is on-demand, so you will be asked to enter your name and email address only). For your convenience, please see the timestamps below:
- The session begins with an introduction from SCORE’s CEO, Bridget Weston
- Part I – New Leader Institute: Role of the Chapter Chair (0:02:38)
- Client Testimonials (3 videos) – slide 13
- Speakers: Karen Williams, Tom Hughes
- Slide deck: https://score.box.com/s/gzh666j68miro0p9h4qrk8mkdgzk43yu
- Part II – Client Engagement (2:00:58)
- Speaker: Jay Gladney
- Slide deck: https://score.box.com/s/7td9no31xdq2t263sp8m6hzezvc1dzqd
- Part III – Volunteer Engagement (2:57:21)
- Speakers: Julie Poland, Beth Shapiro
- Slide deck: https://score.box.com/s/wdfauqpg3t2ksw508ye62z48pkl8vpvl
- Part IV: -- Community Engagement (3:53:37)
- Speaker: George Gremse
- Slide deck: https://score.box.com/s/5hi4w5hximzguc0m4elqep2a5wbqtgcy
*BONUS*: Surprise guest appearance from Doug Nohe’s cat, Jefe Nohe (3:38:05)
Many resources mentioned throughout the presentations can be found on our Support Center (help.score.org).
- Performance Data (PwC): https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/sections/360005577753-Performance-Data
- SCORE.org Website: https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360035897394-Discover-SCORE-org and https://score.app.box.com/s/3jtu3v81bzvwyz6df5yekjprcz3fuyj3
VLC is Next Week! Login information, July 29, 2020
Preparing for VLC, July 22, 2020
DD and ADD Session Agenda, July 16, 2020
Only 3 Weeks Out, July 15, 2020
New Leader Training and Conference Speakers July 9, 2020
Keynote and Speakers You Won't Want to Miss! July 1,2020
Additional District Director & ADD Session on New Policies June 26, 2020
Preparation for District Director and Assistant District Director Session, June 23, 2020
District Director and ADD Session Invitation, June 9 2020
District Director and ADD Session Announcement, June 4 2020
Virtual Leadership Conference Overview, June 3, 2020