In this guide
- How to download the data from CORE Reports using Chapter Volunteer Roster
- How to Build Email List in Constant Contact
- How to Build Email List in Google Groups
How to download the data from CORE Reports using Chapter the Volunteer Roster
- Login to CORE at https://core.score.org/user
- Click Go To CORE and then select Reports from the top menu
- Select Chapter Volunteer Rosters (d)
- Select a Chapter and Click OK to generate the report
- Click the Export Data icon on the top left
- From the Available Columns on the left, select the items you’d like to export e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email Notify Or just the Email Notify (for uploading in Google Group). Then, click the ADD button and these items will be placed in the Selected Columns on the right.
- Click OK and save the file in your computer (in .csv format/file).
How to Build Email List in Constant Contact - Uploading the data in Constant Contact
- Login to Constant Contact at https://login.constantcontact.com/
- Click Contacts from the top menu (top left)
- Click Add Contacts and select Upload from file
- Browse your computer for the file, click Open and follow the prompts
- On Step 3, click Upload and the file will be uploaded from the file.
How to Build Email List in Google Groups - Adding People to Your Google Group
- Make sure you've created a Google Group. Refer to this guide - How to Create a Google Group Email
- Only download the Email addresses from the Chapter Roster Report
- Add people to your group directly. Each person will immediately become a member and will receive a notification email about it.
- Your Google Group is configured to only add/allow people with @scorevolunteer.org email addresses.
Here are the steps in adding people to your Google Group
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click My Groups.
- Choose a group.
- Near the top right, click Manage members.
- On the left, click Members Direct add members.
- Then, open the CSV file in Notepad or TextEdit - the downloaded data from the Chapter Volunteer Roster report.
- Select all (Ctrl + A or Cmd+ A) the Email addresses on the file and copy (Ctrl + C or Cmd+ A).
- Back to the Google Groups page, click in the box below the words "Enter Email Addresses to Add as Members". Paste the Email addresses on this box by pressing Ctrl + V or Cmd V on your keyboard.
- Optional Steps: Enter a welcome message and set how members will get an email from the group under Email subscription options.
- Click Add.