As part of SCORE’s new Onboarding Program, SCORE’s Classifications are Mentor, Subject Matter Expert, Workshop Presenter, Volunteer, and Contractor. We recognize the need to track the classifications in CORE.
If you are implementing the Onboarding Program, please classify all volunteers in your chapter. For each classification, the New Volunteer Onboarding Checklist must be followed. The classifications are part of the “face” of the Chapter Volunteer Roster Report as the last column on the right. That is as of 1/11/19.
Note: Only Chapter Admins can edit volunteer classifications.
Overview of Classifications
How to enter/edit Classifications in CORE
NOTE: Only Admins and SCORE Headquarters Staff should edit.
- Log in as the Chapter Admin
- Click on Manage Chapter Info & Volunteers under Chapter Admin
- On the Chapter Information page scroll to the "More Details" choose the Volunteer tab.
- Click on the desired Volunteers name, and on the Volunteer Information page, click on "Edit Volunteer Information"
- Scroll near the bottom of the page and find Vocabularies section. The Classification option is right below it. Please select the classification for the volunteer. Note: If multiple classifications are selected, the volunteer should complete the onboarding for all chosen classifications.