March 16, 2018
Congratulations SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon - 2018 Chapter of the Year!
"There are few chapters that have shown the consistent high-level performance that SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon Pennsylvania has achieved. After having won the 2013 Chapter of the Year, Lancaster expanded its geographical footprint, implemented new quality processes and standards, and focused ever more on client impact and success.
The chapter describes itself as Client Focused, Volunteer Driven, and Community Engaged. Certainly, these three tenets should be the base for all SCORE chapters, but Lancaster-Lebanon lives this every day, and each year, and they have the impact that shows it."
- SCORE Vice President of Field Operations
- Grew total client services by more than 27%
- Mentoring clients grew over 5%
- Local workshop attendance increased by 85%
- Chapter level NPS above 93
- One & Done Client % below 46%
- Added 10% in new volunteers while improving chapter diversity to 29%
Please sign in to leave a comment.