District Director Orientation Materials (Created in 2021)
Resources from Nov 15, 2022 New District Director Meeting
This meeting was an informal gathering of new and experienced District Directors as well as RVPs. This purpose of this meeting was to cover some of the latest topics and strategies that DDs face today. This was also a chance for our new DDs to get their questions answered.
Click here for the resources from the meeting.
District Centric Strategy Sessions - August 5, 2021
- View Recording
- District Marketing - Carol Shaughnessy
- Workshops and Webinars - Barry Coates
- Websites - Steve Veazy & Mark Cutler
District Director & Associate District Director Orientation:
Key Roles of the Director & Associate District Director
Key Roles of a DD:
- Compliance Officer
Key Roles of ADD:
- Perform the duties delegated by the district director.
- Provide advice and counsel to the district director and chapter chairs within the district.
- Learn the duties of the district director and act in the absence, or at the request of, the district director within the District as well as within the National Organization.
Updated Assistant District Director title to now be Associate District Director.
Please sign in to leave a comment.