Chapters across the nation are using Email Marketing and Social Media to keep clients engaged and increase attendance at chapter events.
Need tips on Email Marketing? SCORE provides all chapters with a FREE email marketing account with Constant Contact, making professional email campaigns fast and easy.
New to Social Media? SCORE publishes a FREE Social Media Guide and other tools to help you get started and improve your social media campaigns.
Centralized Social Media Program
- Program Overview
- Download the list of participating Chapters
- Program Resources and FAQ
Hi-Per Social Media and Marketing Monthly Webinar - Use same link to register for all webinars. Each month will cover Frequently Asked Questions and top concerns.
Register Here: https://score.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ifnpfFQUSwqK9k43yUVrhQ
- November 20, 2019 - 2pm EST
- December 18, 2019 - 2pm EST
- January 15, 2020 - 2pm EST
- February 19, 2020 - 2pm EST
- March 18, 2020 - 2pm EST
- April 15, 2020 - 2pm EST
- May 20, 2020 - 2pm EST
SCORE Headquarters Social Media Sites
Don’t know what to post? Start by sharing/retweeting content from the SCORE National social media accounts:
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/SCOREmentors
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/SCOREMentors
- YouTube - www.youtube.com/SCORESmallBusiness
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/712043
- Itunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/score-small-business-success/id627639086
- Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/scorementors/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/score_mentors/