- cloud-based accounting system accessible from any computer with an internet connection,
- SCORE users work in real-time within the software, and
- program has been customized for SCORE chapters.
- SCORE Chapters share a uniform chart of accounts.
- Custom Location codes are used to individualize the program to each specific Chapter.
- (Custom Location codes are covered thoroughly in this user guide.)
- Intacct is SAS 70 compliant offering Fortune 100 level security.
Intacct recommends using the Mozilla Firefox web browser, and can also be opened using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Intacct does not recommend using the Safari and Chrome web browsers.
- Enter www.intacct.com into your internet browser to reach the Intacct accounting system website.
- Click on the green ‘SIGN IN’ button on the top right corner of this screen to reach the login screen.
- On the login screen, enter your information into the Sign in box pictured below.