We have a variety of resources available to support your local USDA collaboration. Below are links to FOLDERS found in the USDA ToolKit. You will find brief descriptions of what each folder contains, as well as a list of items that can be found in each folder.
Click on the FOLDER link to access information.
Program Information FOLDER
This folder contains general information relating to the partnership between SCORE and the USDA including MOU, Power Point slides, Press Releases, etc.
- SCORE/USDA MOU (PDF)
- Intro to SCORE/USDA Program (POWERPOINT)
- USDA FSA Mentorship Initiative Announcement (PDF)
Marketing Materials FOLDER
This folder contains general information that can be used for marketing, flyers, materials order form, etc..
- Marketing Materials Order Form (JOTFORM)
- SCORE 2016 USDA Flyers (PDF)
- Quick Facts Card (PDF)
- SCORE USDA Comps-rev5 (PDF)
- Intro To Mentorship initiative-final-2017 June 11 (POWERPOINT)
- Email Announcement (WORD)
- Success Stories (EXCEL)
- Blog post template (WORD)
- Social Media Posts (WORD)
All USDA photos on the USDA flickr page are public domain and available for use.
D’Quinton Roberts https://www.flickr.com/photos/usdagov/albums/72157686763450754
General agriculture data, information, etc. FOLDER
This folder contains general information about the agriculture industry, demographics, facts, standards, and guides. This information will assist you in understanding issues relating to farmer and rancher clients.
- Farmland Ownership and Tenure Report (WORD)
- Sustainable Agriculture FSA Guide (PDF)
- Guide to Farming in New York State (PDF)
- Guide to Urban Farming in New York State (PDF)
- Guide to Marketing Channels (PDF)
- Small Dairy Innovators (PDF)
- Highlights - AgCensus 2012 (PDF)
- 2016 Product Safety Standards ECG (PDF)
- Food Supply Chain Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Farms and Land in Farms Data Feb 2017 (PDF)
Mentoring tools FOLDER
This folder contains tools and templates that can be used directly with clients. These resources come from both SCORE and other approved partners.
- U of Minn - AgPlan Financials (EXCEL)
- U of Minn - AgTransitions (LINK)
- Farm Answers.org (LINK)
- U of Minn - FINBIN (LINK)
- USDA - Urban Agriculture Toolkit (PDF)
Workshop templates FOLDER
This folder contains templates that can be used for workshops either as stand alone or in conjunction with various USDA partners such as state Cooperative Extension programs.
- Biz Planning for Farm Entrepreneurs - (POWER POINT)
SCORE Mentors FOLDER
This folder contains information about SCORE mentors, and leaders, who have requested to participate in the USDA program. The information includes contacts, skills, etc.
- USDA Mentors List Oct 2017 (EXCEL)
- Moultrie Observer Article - Ag Mentors (PDF)
- USDA Kick Off Chapters - (EXCEL)
USDA/Agencies programs, guides & information FOLDER
This folder contains information about specific USDA Agencies programs that will be useful when working with clients.
- A Poultry Grower’s Guide to FSA Loans (PDF)
- FSA NSAC Production Contracts Guide 2016 (PDF)
- Navigating the USDA Nov 15, 2017 (PDF SLIDES)
- FSA Guide to Sustainable Farming Programs Dec 2016 (PDF)
- Bridges to Opportunity FAQs (WORD)
- Rural Development Programs Matrix (PDF)
- Guide to Farm Loans (PDF)
- AgSpark Newsletter (PDF)
- Land Grant Universities (EXCEL)
USDA webinars & training FOLDER
This folder contains information about webinars and training programs that have been conducted with the USDA. There are links to webinar recordings and other useful information.
USDA Webinar Recordings (LINKS)
- Navigating USDA Programs and Resources (11/15/17)
- University of Minnesota Center for Farm Financial Management (12/17/17)
- Business Planning for Farm Entrepreneurs developed by the SCORE Chapel Hill Chapter (2/8/18)
Other useful website links FOLDER
This folder contains links to websites that provide additional information that can be helpful.
USDA Website Resources (LINKS)
- USDA New Farmers website
- SCORE landing page
- USDA/SCORE Launch Mentorship Effort
- Farm Answers website link
- University of Minnesota AgPlan website link
- USDA Partner Organization Resources