Definition: Tailored Seminars & Workshops
“A predetermined topic of specific interest for a group of individuals presented at a host alliance location.”
- Tailored seminars & workshops are “sold” to a host client that is a large “magnet” with our target of emerging/existing small businesses.
- SCORE sells the concept and “tailors” a workshop/seminar for the host organization.
- SCORE delivers the workshop to the client base.
Examples of Host Clients:
- Banks, Chambers and Libraries
- Other Business, Service Organizations
- Professional or Trade Associations
- Home builders association, trade unions
- Women’s organizations
- Accountants, Doctors & Dentists
- Colleges and Trade Schools
- Non-profits, Hospice, YMCA