Get Great Local Chapter Media Exposure with our Public Service Announcements
SCORE National has commissioned several professionally produced and compelling television and radio spots to attract new clients, new volunteers and new attention to SCORE. You can help your local chapter by getting these Public Service Announcements in the hands of local television, radio and cable program and station managers.
Professionally-produced Public Service Announcements
- SCORE client success stories
- My SCORE Mentor (English and Spanish versions)
- Call for SCORE volunteers (English and Spanish versions)
- Video and Audio versions (television and radio)
- 30 and 60 second spots
How you can help
- Use your contacts with friends, colleagues and community partners (such as Chambers) to determine contacts at local radio and television stations (usually PSA Director, Show Producer, Community Affairs Director or Program Manager)
- Prepare a SCORE Chapter Media Spokesperson- many times Television and radio show producers prefer to speak with someone about promotional campaigns and their purpose. This is a great way to express the passion of SCORE displayed in these PSA’s.
- Approach the contact and get interest for using the SCORE PSAs at his/her station.
- Ask for their preferences: length (30, 60 seconds) and format (standard or high definition; closed captioning; mail DVD/CD or online link).
- Forward the contact information to the <<Chapter Marketing Chair/Brand Champion>> below for follow-up with a letter and PSA video, audio files
<<Chapter Marketing Chair>>
Public Relations Specialist