- Review SCORE’s Client and Volunteer Demographics
- Develop an understanding of where to find your Volunteer & Client Survey data
- Develop an understanding of how to sort the data
- Develop an understanding of how to assess the data
- See how the DC Chapter Chair put an Action Plan in place
- Now . . . let’s begin
Overview: Looking at your Chapter’s data is a good way to see what your Volunteers and Clients are saying about the services your Chapter provides. It can provide the Chapter with trends that can be assessed and discussed as a Leadership Team. It will also help the Leadership determine if your Chapter needs to develop any “Action Plans” to address what your Volunteers and Clients are saying. If an “Action Plan” is warranted, it is recommended to focus on 1 (or 2) specific opportunities for improvement. Key steps to begin the Chapter’s data analysis are identified below.