You may have noticed that we’ve made some changes to the SCORE websites including www.score.org and the chapter sites. The most notable of these changes is the new look and feel with simplified navigation that prioritizes our mentoring and workshop services. The goal of the SCORE websites is to make our services and small business resources more accessible for our clients. On SCORE.org, you can:
Get Free Advice from an Experienced Mentor
SCORE.org is the quickest way for small business owners to find a local chapter or connect with a mentor. Just visit www.score.org/find-mentor to get started.
- Mentor Request – Enter your zip code and fill out our mentoring request form and your local chapter will pair you with the mentor best suited to meet your needs.
- Search for a Mentor – Select this option to browse mentor profiles and select the expertise needed.
- Find a Location – Enter your zip code to find the SCORE chapter or branch near you.
Learn New Strategies from Small Business Experts
SCORE offers free and low-cost business training on a variety of business topics. You can find these by visiting score.org/take-workshop. This page helps you find workshops in your local community and online. Filter the list of offerings by format including local workshop, course on demand, recorded webinar and more. Additionally, SCORE hosts at least one live webinar per week. These events are typically hosted on Thursdays at 1pm Eastern and feature live Q&A with the presenter. All webinars are recorded and available on the site as “Recorded webinars.”
Simplify, Test, & Grow with Free Templates
If you’re looking for free tools to provide actionable information for your business, turn to our resource library (score.org/browse-library). We have a number of templates that can help simplify your efforts. These include business plan templates, marketing plan templates, financial templates, and more. You can also find eguides, ebooks, checklists, infographics, videos, podcasts and other helpful resources. Our search filters on the library page can help you find the info you need based on format, business topic, business stage, entrepreneur type, and industry.
Here is a list of our 'Top Content on SCORE.org' by category: http://bit.ly/top-score-resources
Our most in-demand templates are housed in the Business Planning & Financial Statement Template Gallery - www.score.org/resource/business-planning-financial-statements-template-gallery. These include:
· Business Plan Templates for Startups & Established Businesses
· Financial Projections Template
· Startup Expenses Template
· Marketing Plan Guide
· Break-Even Analysis
· Cash Flow Statement
· Profit and Loss Projection
· Sales Forecast
· Marketing Calendar Template
· SWOT Analysis Worksheet
· Job Analysis Worksheet
· Annual Marketing Budget Template
· Opening Day Balance Sheet
View Successful SCORE Businesses
Visit score.org/success-stories to discover SCORE clients that have achieved their goals with the help of a SCORE mentor. View success profiles by industry, business topic, and business stage. Hear about the path to success and see the mentors that helped. You can also learn more about the business including the SCORE events and resources they used, their website, social media channels, and more.
- Our Impact – View data from our economic impact studies that detail how we contribute to the growth of the American economy. This contains essential stats such as the number of businesses and jobs we helped create.
- SCORE Awards – Each year, we recognize the outstanding achievements of small businesses. Learn more about awards recipients and submit nominations at the SCORE Awards
- SCORE in the News – See how SCORE is helping make a difference in communities across the nation.
Learn More About SCORE
The About Us section of the website is where you can find information about who we are and what we do.
- Our Mission – Learn what drives us and the principles that guide our organization.
- FAQs – See frequently asked questions about SCORE including why our services are free and how we recruit mentors.
- Our Team – Get information on SCORE’s executive leadership & Board of Directors.
- Media Resources – This is where media partners can find fact sheets, the economic impact handout, SCORE brochure and other information about our organization.
Ways to Support SCORE
Though our work is supported through the U.S. Small Business Administration, we’re always looking for additional support to help us achieve our mission of fostering small business communities through mentoring and education.
- Volunteer – Interested in becoming a SCORE volunteer? There are a number of ways you can share your expertise and score.org/volunteer is your starting point. Interested parties can learn more about the benefits of volunteering and fill out an online application.
- Donate – Make a charitable contribution to The SCORE Foundation to support the national organization or donate to your local chapter.
- Our Sponsors – Visit org/our-sponsors to learn more about the corporate partners that help fund SCORE projects and content.
Partner with SCORE - If you want to make SCORE services available to your audience or if you’re interested in being featured on the blog, in a podcast, or in a SCORE LIVE Webinar, visit www.score.org/form/partner-score. Working with SCORE helps position you as a trusted small business expert and helps builds credibility.
If you have any questions or feedback on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.