- Application submission/receipt by chapter
- Chapter review and determination
- If approved, Chapter Admin requests @scorevolunteer.org email address.
- Help Desk creates SVO email for the new volunteer. Emails the requester (chapter admin) the new member's email address and the new volunteer receives all info needed to log in and access the account via the Google platform. These credentials will NOT work for logging in to the CORE.
- Once Chapter Admin receives a new SCORE email address from the Help Desk, the chapter enters new volunteer into CORE as Provisional.
- A welcome letter (includes their CORE log in credentials) is sent to the email you use for the new member when adding them in CORE. Use their new @scorevolunteer.org email address.
- New volunteer logs in to CORE.
View Onboarding Checklist