- Applicants should apply online at https://core.score.org/volunteer-registration
- When SCORE National receives the application, it is endorsed to the chapter.
- The chapter requests for a new SVO and to have the volunteer added in CORE – refer to this guide https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360001221867-Entering-New-Volunteers-into-CORE
- The Help Desk creates an SVO and sends an email to the new volunteer regarding their SVO login information. Once the new vol receives this info, they should login to their SVO.
- The Help Desk adds the new volunteer in CORE with their SVO as the primary email address.
- A Welcome Email is sent to the primary email address (which is the SVO). See sample email at https://help.score.org/hc/en-us/articles/360037184913-Example-Welcome-Email. The new volunteer should follow the instructions in the Welcome Email to access the Volunteer Center/CORE.
View Onboarding Checklist