SCORE Volunteers on Zoom
Individual Volunteer accounts (@scorevolunteer.org is required)
- Volunteers should sign up with their @SVO emails
- A 40-minute time limit applies to group calls (those more than 1:1)
- Volunteers can now use SCORE branded Zoom Virtual Background Images
If having group meetings that run for longer, the chapters should use chapter’s score email license versus individual @SVO email as the chapter Pro-Zoom license does not have this time limitation.
SCORE Training on Zoom
Zoom has been offering training sessions and tutorials, as well as free interactive daily webinars to users. Here's a listing of their resources which have proactively been updated during this time of major demand and need:
- Trainings and tutorial webinars
- Live daily demos
- Upcoming webinars
- Video trainings
- Webinar sign-ups for various platform training
Mentoring with Zoom Training by Kristin Sharpe, volunteer SCORE DC.
Zoom training specifically geared toward SCORE volunteers was held on July 24th, 2019.