Steps for getting set up in Zoom
Login to your Chapter Admin Gmail Account
Password: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know the email password
Once you are able to login to the scorevolunteer.org email please follow steps below.
1. Go to Zoom website - https://zoom.us/
2. To Login to your Chapter Zoom Account go to the bottom of the Sign In screen
3. Hit Sign In with Google at bottom of next screen (see screenshot below)
4. Choose your Chapter Admin Gmail Account
5. Enter your permanent Gmail password once logged in, fill out your profile information as necessary
SCORE Training on Zoom
Zoom training specifically geared toward SCORE volunteers was held on July 24th. Click here to see the recording
Link to Zoom Training: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/201740096-Training
Individual Volunteer accounts (@scorevolunteer.org is required)
- Volunteers should sign up with their @SVO emails
- The 40-minute limit applies to group calls (those more than 1:1).
If having group meetings which run for longer, the chapter’s should use chapter’s score email license versus individual @SVO email as the chapter paid license does not have this time limitation.
If your chapter would like to purchase a license that supports longer meetings, please visit: https://zoom.us/pricing Chapters that signed up willingly to pay $12/month will have the use of ZOOM at no charge starting in FY 20.