Search A Mentor Page
Chapters can check in the Chapter Volunteer Roster report to see which mentors checked the box* to make their profile visible online at the Search For A Mentor page. (see sample Search For A Mentor page below)
How to check which mentor is listed in the Search A Mentor page (using the Volunteer Roster Report in CORE)
1) Login to CORE
2) Go to the CORE Reports by clicking Reports from the top menu
3) Select Chapter Volunteer Rosters (d) (NOTE: The report is only refreshed once a day).
4) Select the chapter number from the list and click OK to generate the report
5) From the top left, select Export Data**
6) Select Columns for First Name, Last Name, and Profile Available and click Ok.
7) The report is then downloaded to your computer as a csv file. Open the file in Excel or Numbers.
8) When viewing the report in a spreadsheet (use Filter feature if available), note that the YES under the Profile Available column means that the volunteer has checked the box to make their profile visible online. Then, their profile should be listed in the Search For A Mentor page.
*Refer to this guide to make your volunteer profile visible online - How to Update Your Profile To Appear on the Website
**For a more info about Exporting Customize Data, please refer to How to Export Data from BIRT Reports