Engage is our brand new CRM system that will be fully implemented by the end of 2021 in all chapters. Rollout to early adopter chapters will begin Fall 2019. The schedule will be released in June.
The name SCORE Engage, emphasizes the improved quality of engagement that the system will facilitate between the users and SCORE through three major journeys - volunteer, mentoring, and event.
The system is built on industry-leading, modern salesforce technology that is designed to be intuitive and mobile-friendly. Below, we identify the benefits and features of engage.
- An easy software experience for volunteers. SCORE Engage is built on industry-leading, modern technologies—designed to be intuitive and mobile-friendly.
- A system that understands the different roles played by each volunteer. SCORE Engage recognizes the different roles each volunteer might play in a chapter, and tailors the features and functions available to that volunteer accordingly. No need to have a login for each role.
- A more engaging, effective experience for clients. SCORE Engage helps chapters and volunteers focus more on the client experience of SCORE through mentoring and events. It does this by standardizing key processes, providing a top-flight scheduling tool, automating reminders and notifications, enabling easy in-chapter and cross-chapter referrals, and more.
- A better mentor match process. Improved data for industries and experience will help make sure a client is directed to the right mentor on the first try.
- Providing better insight into chapter performance. Reports and data exports from BIRT will be available throughout the entire SCORE Engage roll-out process. But new activity tracking and reporting features in SCORE Engage will allow greater insight into how SCORE as a whole (including National, regions, districts, and chapters) is serving both volunteers and clients.
- Improved satisfaction in serving others. With new practices and tools available in SCORE Engage, volunteers will not only be able to provide better service to clients, but also better see the impact of their effort.
- A better experience for new volunteers. A better onboarding process, including tracking and reporting, will allow both applicants and onboarding committee chairs to know exactly where the applicants stand in that process.
- Better integration between systems and data. Connectivity between all systems (SCORE Engage, email, training, reporting systems, and the website) will be tightened, making it easier for volunteers to log into systems and quickly complete routine tasks.