The SCORE Engage Change Management Team has developed a schedule in which chapters will transition to the new system. This schedule has been reviewed by your Regional Vice President. The roll-out schedule was organized into 3 four-month waves with the first wave starting in May 2020 and the last wave ending in June 2021.
At this time, we can no longer receive requests to change roll-out dates. If you have a question about why your chapter was selected for that specific wave, please contact your Regional Vice President.
Roll-Out Schedule By Wave and District (below)
For Wave 1, the month in which the chapter will go live has been included. For Waves 2 and 3, this information will be forthcoming as we approach the timing of these waves.
- Early Adopters Feb- Apr 2020
- May-August 2020 (Download PDF) Wave 1
- October 2020 - January 2021 (Download PDF) Wave 2
- March - June 2021 (Download PDF) Wave 3
The team used the following criteria to organize the 3 waves.
- Each wave contains roughly the same number of volunteers
- One-month gap between each wave as a buffer to make any changes to roll-out to improve the process for chapters, and to ensure we give chapters adequate support after they are on the system so that they become comfortable users of Engage to allow time for catch up or additional preparation
- All chapters will have already moved on to the new accounting system prior to adopting to Engage
There will be three major roll-out waves, with chapters/volunteers divided roughly evenly across the waves.
For more information about the roll-out schedule and what chapters should do to prepare for their launch dates, please visit the links provided above in this article.