The SCORE Engage Change Management Team has developed a schedule in which chapters will transition to the new system. This schedule has been reviewed by your Regional Vice President.
At this time, we can no longer receive requests to change roll-out dates. If you have a question about why your chapter was selected for that specific wave, please contact your Regional Vice President.
Roll-Out Schedule By Wave and District (below)
As of June 30, 2020 the Engage roll-out was temporarily paused as we made adjustments to the roll-out and training approach and began implementation of the highest priority enhancements to the system.
The roll-out schedule has been re-organized into 3 waves with the first wave starting in January 2021 and the last wave ending in September 2021.
Thank you for your continued patience and for all that you do for SCORE!
Click each link below for details of each wave schedule.
- Early Adopters March - June 2020
- Wave 1 January 2021 - February 2021
- Wave 2 March 2021 - May 2021
- Wave 3 June 2021 - September 2021
The team used the following criteria to organize the 3 waves.
- Each wave contains roughly the same number of volunteers
- The one-month gap between Waves 2 and 3 serves as a buffer to make any changes to roll-out to improve the process for chapters, and to ensure we give chapters adequate support after they are on the system so that they become comfortable users of Engage to allow time for catch up or additional preparation
- All chapters will have already moved on to the new accounting system prior to adopting to Engage
There will be three major roll-out waves, with chapters/volunteers divided roughly evenly across the waves.
For more information about the roll-out schedule and what chapters should do to prepare for their launch dates, please visit the links provided above in this article.