The Roll-Out Schedule
The SCORE Engage Change Management Team has developed the following schedule in which districts will transition to the new system. This schedule has been reviewed by your Regional Vice President. The roll-out schedule has been re-organized into 3 waves with the first wave starting in January 2021 and the last wave ending in September 2021. The team used the following criteria to organize the 3 waves.
- Each wave contains roughly the same number of volunteers
- One-month gap between Waves 2 and 3 serves as a buffer to make any changes to rollout to improve the process for chapters, and to ensure we give chapters adequate support after they are on the system so that they become comfortable users of Engage to allow time for catch up or additional preparation
- All chapters will have already moved on to the new accounting system prior to adopting to Engage
There will be three major roll-out waves, with chapters/volunteers divided roughly evenly across the waves.
Here is the schedule: Engage Roll-Out Schedule (click here)
The High-Level Roll-Out Process
There is a consistent process for each wave. In order:
- Roll-Out Prep (5 months): incrementally preparing each chapter to receive SCORE Engage, concluding with training and final data migration preparation
- Active Roll-Out and Intensive Support (4 months): Chapters assigned to the wave will receive SCORE Engage—with start dates for the chapters distributed across the four-month period—and will be provided with a very high level of support to ease the transition
- Intensive Support Continues (3 months): A minimum of three months of intensive support will be provided to each chapter following its roll-out date
- Moderate Support (3 months): We will be prepared to provide elevated support levels to chapters for an additional three months
- Light Support (3 months): Once six months have passed since the roll-out to chapters within the wave, we expect needed support to be only slightly above that needed for CORE, before SCORE Engage was released
- Stabilize (3 months): Once nine months have elapsed since the roll-out, we expect needed support to return to ordinary business levels. During this time, we will help the wave’s chapters to deepen their understanding of business policy and process as implemented in SCORE Engage.
See the Chapter Roll-out Orientation for details of what your chapter must to prepare during the Roll-Out Prep period.
A group of “Early Adopter Chapters” comprised of roughly 520 volunteers, will receive SCORE Engage between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2020. This is a pilot group of users from chapters with representatives participating in the SCORE Engage product design and testing process.
Following the Early Adopter Chapters, the first major roll-out wave will commence, followed by the other two major waves.
Active Roll-Out Starts: January 2021
Active Roll-Out Ends: February 2021
Elevated Support Continues Through: December 2021
Active Roll-Out Starts: March 2021
Active Roll-Out Ends: May 2021
Elevated Support Continues Through: March 2022
Active Roll-Out Starts: June 2021
Active Roll-Out Ends: September 2021
Elevated Support Continues Through: July 2022
The Engage Change Management Team will work with your chapter during your designated wave. Each chapter will have a specific launch date (not every chapter will start at the same time during a wave). The exact date in which the team will begin working with your chapter is to be determined but a representative from the team will reach out to you approximately 5 months prior to your launch date.