✔ If you have not set up a recovery email (your personal email) or phone, the following steps will not work for you. Please email email@example.com should you receive a "contact your domain admin error" to reset your password. When you login to a GMAIL account for for the FIRST TIME, it automatically prompts you to add a recovery email and/or phone in case your locked out of your account: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/183723?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
✔ If you have set up a recovery email or phone, please continue to follow the steps below to reset your scorevolunteer.org email account password
GMAIL @scorevolunteer.org is hosted by Google (GMAIL)
- To reset your @scorevolunteer.org email, please go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin
- On the Account Recovery page
- Enter your @scorevolunteer.org email
- Click NEXT, and hit Forgot Password?
- Enter the last password you remember, then click next.
- If you've added a personal email and/or phone, Google will ask prompt you to select either to reset your password
Email example below, Google will send you a code to reset your password
Enter the code sent to your recovery email
Example of Recovery Email Message including code:
Once the code has been added, it will prompt you to reset your password.