- Go to https://core.score.org/user
- Log in with your user name and password.
From here, there are 2 different ways to view the training modules you have completed.
View Certificates in the SCORE Training page
- Click the SCORE Training button from the Volunteer Center
- In the training page, click Reports from the top menu
- You can print the list of completed training or print individual certificate
View Certificates in the CORE
- Click Go To Core from the top menu
- Click Find under Volunteer OR go to https://core.score.org/volunteers/find
- Enter your Last Name and/or First Name and change Status to All and click Search
- Click your name from the results to get to your CORE profile
- Scroll down and click Certificates to expand the selection where all completed training are listed.