Using your @scorevolunteer.org email, you have the ability to create a group distribution list which can be shared with your chapter members for specific use.
All above are examples of distribution groups and how they would look, all users assigned to the group will receive the same email notifications to assigned group.
How to Create a Group using (scorevolunteer.org)
- Sign in to your @scorevolunteer.org email using www.gmail.com
- Near the top left, click Google Apps
- Hit Groups
4. Click Create Group, on Group Homepage.
5. Enter Group Name, Group Email Address, and Group Description
6. Within the group, simply add any contact to that distribution list (within chapter)
Once added, all users in group will receive emails from the google group distribution list