1. Log in as the Chapter Admin at https://core.score.org/user .
2. For a list of your chapter's Active and Provisional volunteers click the 'Manage Chapter Info & Volunteers' link on the CORE home page under the Admins user role column.
2 (a). To find a volunteer who has been marked Inactive or Dropped, hover over the 'Volunteers' tab at the top of the page and select 'Find' from the drop down menu. Click here for a short video that describes how to identify your Inactive volunteers and change their status to Dropped.
2 (b). Enter the Last Name of the Volunteer, their current status, and your chapter from the corresponding drop down menus then click 'Search'.
2 (c). Proceed to step 4.
3. Click the 'Volunteers' section to expand the view.
4. Find the name of the volunteer who's status you wish to change and click their name.
5. Click the 'Edit Volunteer Information' link just above the volunteer information box on the left.
6. Scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page to locate the 'Volunteer Status' field. Select the appropriate status from the drop down menu.
7. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.