- After finding your client, select the View Session Details button next to the client listing.
- On your web browser, select the File tab and click Print (or CTRL + P or Command + P).
- You will notice in the Print Preview window that some of the data is cut off of the page. Be sure to set the page orientation to Landscape or Auto-Fit to page within your printer’s Properties.
- To do this, click the Properties button in the Print window to open the properties options.
- Select the Orientation, Landscape. The Properties window will look different depending on the brand of printer you are using.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
- Click OK to print in the Print window.