Clients cannot be deleted, the best practice is to enter a Close-Out session documenting why the client is being close out for reporting purposes. Click the link for steps on how to enter a close out session.
Articles in this section
- 008 SCORE's Culture of Inclusion Program How To
- 009 Annual Code of Ethics Commitment FY20 How To
- Change Chapter Affiliation (Switching from one chapter to another)
- CORE Calendar Guide
- CORE Mentoring Definitions
- Editing Appointment to Add Client
- How do I add a session in CORE?
- How do I delete a client?
- How do I find a client in CORE?
- How do I print all of a client’s sessions?