Create A Session in CORE (Form 641)
- Login to CORE using the instructions here.
- If a client is assigned to you, click View Clients Not Yet Counseled on the Volunteer Side (OR Chapter Admin if applicable) on the CORE Homepage.
- If the client is not assigned to you, hover over the Clients tab and click Chapter Clients or National Clients.
- Select “All” from the Client Status drop-down to search both Active AND Inactive clients.
- Enter Full Name or Email field, then click Search.
- Click the Create Session button next to the client listing.
- Fill in the required fields and enter notes from the session.
- If creating notes or noting that the client has not responded to the three contact attempts, select Non- Session from the Session Type.
- Click Save.