Exercise 3: Create Mentoring Session
- Click the My Clients menu link to view your client list.
2. Enter the name or email address of the client you created in Exercise 1 and click Search.
3. Click the Create Session button next to the client record.
4. Select the Event Type, Mentoring.
5. Enter the Session Date & Time.
6. Select a Location. By default the chapter is selected but volunteers are also able to select from a list of the chapter’s branches.
7. Select the Session Mentoring Type, Face-to-Face.
8. Select the Session Type, Follow-On.
9. From the dropdown select the Lead Mentor and Contact Hours.
Note: In the live CORE system, volunteers are able to select a time period from the Reminder dropdown. The volunteer will receive an email notification to follow up with this client at that time.
10. Click Save