1. Click the print icon in the top left-hand corner of the page. It is the second to last icon (from the left) displayed at the top of the report viewer.
2. In the Print Report dialog box, select the Print Format, PDF, and click OK.
3. Some reports will require that you adjust the page orientation to fit all of the information on to the page. You will notice in the Print Preview window that some of the data is cut off of the page. For these reports, be sure to set the page orientation to Landscape in your printer’s Properties. To do this, click the Properties button in the Print window to open the properties options.
Note: this step may vary slightly depending on the web browser you are using (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, etc).
4. Select the Orientation, Landscape. The Properties window will look different depending on the brand of printer you are using.
5. Click OK to close the Properties window.
6. Click OK to print in the Print window.