Effective 5/1/2017 the new volunteer application, email, and CORE entry process was changed. Part of this change is that all new volunteers are now required to obtain a SCORE email address.
To request an @scorevolunteer.org email account, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Log in as the Chapter Admin at https://core.score.org/user
2. Click the 'Request SCORE Email for Volunteers' link under the Chapter Admins user role column on the CORE home page.
3. Fill in all fields on the web form and click 'Submit'.
4. Once submitted, the Help Desk receives a new ticket labeled 'URGENT – new volunteer email requested’ in the email subject line.
5. The SCORE help desk will create the new volunteer’s @scorevolunteer.org email address (our goal is to turn around these requests within one hour during normal business hours).
6. Once created, the SCORE help desk will send the new email address info to:
a. The Chapter Admin (or the person identified by the chapter to receive the info on the Request SCORE Email web form).
b. The new volunteer. They will receive the new email address, the temporary password to access the email, instructions on setting up their new email account, and resetting passwords. This information will be sent to their personal email address.
7. The chapter enters the new volunteer into CORE as provisional using the newly assigned @scorevolunteer.org email address as the primary address.
8. The new Volunteer welcome letter (which includes their Volunteer Center/SCORE Training log in credentials) and all correspondence will be sent to the new volunteer using the @scorevolunteer.org email address.