I'm a Volunteer and moving to a new location and I'd like to change chapters, How do I do this?
A mentor in my chapter is transferring to a different location, wants to continue to mentoring in a different SCORE Chapter. How do I change my primary chapter affiliation?
**Changing your chapter can be done logged in as the Chapter Admin or the Volunteer. Just be sure to let the designated chapter leader (chapter chair or chapter admin) know of the change prior, so they're aware of the changes on the Reporting/Roster.**
The easiest way for a member to transfer from one chapter to another is to change their chapter affiliation from their MY PROFILE page, both steps are similar once on the Edit Profile tab.
How to change chapter logged in as the Volunteer (chapter admin instructions below)
1) Log in to CORE (core.score.org/user)
2) In CORE, click VIEW MY PROFILE
3) Click the button EDIT MY PROFILE
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select to MEMBER OF MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER
5) Then, from the drop down menu of all the chapters, have the volunteer select which chapter he or she is going to.
6) Click SAVE and the volunteer will immediately be associated to that chapter. The volunteer can check/verify by clicking the CHAPTERS tab on the top menu in CORE to see the current assigned chapter information.
How to change chapter logged in as the Chapter Administrator
1. Login as the Chapter Admin
2. Click on Manage Chapter Info & Volunteers under Chapter Admin
3. On the Chapter Information page scroll to the "More Details" choose Volunteer tab.
4. Click on the desired Volunteers name, and on the Volunteer Information page, Click on "Edit
5. Scroll near the bottom of the page, select YES to MEMBER OF MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER
6. Then, from the drop down menu of all the chapters, select which chapter he or she is going to.
7. Click SAVE and the volunteer will immediately be associated to that chapter. You can verify by
clicking the CHAPTERS tab on the top menu in CORE to see the current assigned chapter