This document is to serve as a guide on the standard operating procedures around the One SCORE Pilot processes related to Workshop management at the Regional level.
Centralized Workshop / Webinar program
- With one integrated schedule of offerings from chapters across the Region
- Available to clients across the Region
- Covering the breadth of topics that best support the mentoring process and client needs
The information and steps outlined in this document are intended to be used as a guide to help carry out the tasks related to regional workshop management.
- Gather district/chapter offerings (typical, planned, scheduled), rationalize / reconcile biggest duplications and overlaps, pick subset that will be delivered for now. Defer standardization.
- Standardization and consistency (format, content, delivery, presenters), with common suite of recurring anchor topics covering startup and in business client needs, supplemented by ad hoc, specialty and sponsored topics.
Summary by Event Type:
|Local - In Person Workshops
|Virtual Workshops (Webinars)
Workshop Marketing - High Level
- Chapter plans a workshop and sets up the event in Engage
- Regional Workshop Committee reviews all draft workshops in Engage 45 days in advance
- If selected for Regional Promotion…
- Regional Event Admin will notify Chapters of Regional Promotion Selection
- Regional Team will promote event using all regional channels (Constant Contact, Websites, Social Media Channels, SBA National Events)
- Chapter will Host Webinar AS NORMAL
- Regional Event Admin will close out event, process attendees in Engage and Constant Contact, and report out on the event results
- If NOT selected - conduct workshop & promote locally as normal
Process Flow with Swimlanes - created by PM Mark Krosse
Or click Lucid Application viewable link for most recent version [requires free Lucid account login]
Workshop Scheduling Process
Central - Calendar of events, Green = Regional
Regional Constant Contact Marketing
Central - Coming Soon