Table of Contents
- Introduction to Enhancement Submission and Voting Tool
- Navigating the Dashboard
- Creating an Account
- Creating an Enhancement Request
- Voting for Enhancement Requests
Upvoty is a platform that allows SCORE volunteers to submit and vote for Engage enhancement requests. This document will guide you through the process of creating an account, submitting enhancement requests, and voting for the requests.
Navigating the Dashboard
Here's how you can navigate the Upvoty dashboard:
- Go to https://score.upvoty.com/.
You'll be taken to the SCORE Engage Enhancement/Roadmap dashboard
- You can preview our sprint roadmap
Creating an Account
To submit an enhancement request or vote, you need to create an account:
- Open your web browser and go to https://score.upvoty.com/
- Click Log in
- A box will appear that prompts you to sign up using your Google account
- Click on Log in above
- Fill in the required information, including your SVO email and password
- Click Next to create your account.
- Once your account is created you will be redirected to the main dashboard
Creating an Enhancement Request
To submit an enhancement request, follow these steps:
- On the dashboard, click the Engage Enhancement Requests tab
- Under the create post section provide a clear and descriptive title for your enhancement request
- Describe the enhancement in detail, explaining what it is and why it's valuable.
- Optionally, attach any files or images to further illustrate your idea
- Click Submit to post your enhancement request
- You can add comments to your requests or other volunteers requests
Voting for Enhancement Requests
Here's how you can vote for existing enhancement requests:
- Click the Engage Enhancement Requests tab
- On the dashboard, browse through the existing enhancement requests. You can browse by category or your posts/votes specifically
- Click on a request to view its details.
- If you support the enhancement, click the Vote button
- Your vote will be counted towards the total votes for that request.