- Regional Vice President (RVP) – In addition to their regular responsibilities as Regional Vice Presidents, RVPs in the 2 pilot regions will be key in communications, helping to disseminate information, and reporting up, down, and out regarding the pilot and its progress. Champions of the pilot.
- District Directors (DD) – Assist in accountability of Chapters’ adherence to pilot processes; First line of support for Chapter Chairs in change management, Raise awareness to Regional Field Pilot Lead of any challenges
Chapter Chairs (CC) - Manage local expectations, accountability of Mentors’ adherence to pilot processes, communicating relevant information from Regional Field Pilot Leads (RFPL role defined below), DDs, RVPs to chapter members, raise awareness to District Directors of any challenges
Regional Field Pilot Lead (RFPL) - Regional Champion, Leads Culture and supports Communication, Process Guru/Guide,
- Reports to RVP
- For Field Communications informs Staff Lead (Morgan Martin)
1 Per Region, nominated by DDs and RVP.
- Central Region: Dave Maaske
- Mid-Atlantic Region: Gary Salisbury/Ed Coleman
- Has an in depth understanding of the processes being tested
- Assists in ensuring compliance
- Develops plan to get volunteers excited about the pilot and ensure they are attending meetings/calls where more information is being provided
- Helps SCORE Headquarters (HQ) ensure that all roles responsible for pieces of the process tested receive relevant training.
- Knows where to find documentation and information to point chapter/district members to
- Escalates questions/issues as they arise - raising awareness to their partner Regional Operations Coordinator (ROC) and Field Communications Lead regarding any questions or issues arising in their chapters/districts/regions
- Meets with SCORE HQ Project Team on a regular basis to discuss successes and areas for improvement
Regional Operations Coordinator (ROC)
- 1 per Region
- Oversees volunteer and client intake teams
- Informs and consults with HQ teams and RVP
- Provides actional reports for Regional Leadership to improve Volunteer and Client engagement
Volunteer Intake Coordinator (VIC)
- 1 per Region
- Processes all volunteer applications
- Oversees volunteer journey from Provisional to Active status
Client Intake Coordinator (CIC)
- 2 per Region
- Assign all mentoring requests
- Follow-up to ensure the client is connected to a mentor
- Escalation to partner ROC and RFPL of non-compliance with the process or other issue
- Volunteer Interviewers – Those members of each chapter/district/region who have received specific training on the process and best practices for interviewing potential SCORE volunteers.
- Coach – A ‘buddy’ assigned to each Provisional volunteer to help with navigating information and resources and assist in chapter camaraderie.
- Mentors and Co-mentors – Embraces and utilizes process being tested to provide a consistent and excellent experience for SCORE clients.
Regional Workshop Committee (1 Representative from each District)
The Workshop Committee will be primarily responsible for approving regional workshop content and getting consensus on regional event process decisions.
Committee Chair - Guides the Workshop Committee agenda, and coordinates team to consensus on process decisions and workshop schedule rationalization.
Communications Liaison - Oversees Project Communication Plan. Communicates Action Items post-committee meetings. Drafts Regional Internal Project-related Communications. Presents for Committee Chair Approval & then Disseminates.
Marketing Lead - This role oversees event related marketing activities, in particular the subsequent buckets executed by SCORE regional administrators. The Marketing Lead would be a final line of approval/escalation when necessary. They would also use Engage, Constant Contact, and Google Analytics data to determine the success or modifications needed of the following event marketing activities:
Engage Event Management (Admin)
Constant Contact (Admin)
Website Support (Admin/Ecropolis)
Social Media + Other Marketing Activities (Admin/Hi-Per Local)
Implementation (short-term) responsibilities:
- Guidance on process and issue resolution
- Current chapter topic lists/inventory/schedule and vetting
- Coordinate presenter scheduling for your Districts’ topics
- Main gateway / Point of Contact for other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) inside Chapters
Long Term / Ongoing:
- Input / vetting of topics
- Recruit presenters and host
- Input on strategy, core principles, curriculum
- Support the Workshop Lead
- Serve as Presenter and/or Host
Local Roles (Optional)
Local Event Manager - Manages in person local events
Local Campaign Creator - Constant Contact content creator for local email marketing needs
Local Workshop Presenter - Presents at in person local events, or is nominated for regional speaker list