In case you missed it! Last week, the SBA announced key details on application requirements, eligibility, and a program guide for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF).
The SBA also announced a new initiative that will allow restaurants and other related businesses to apply for the RRF through point-of-sale service providers such as Clover ®, NCR Corporation, Square, and Toast.
Registration for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) will begin this Friday, April 30 at 9am EDT, and SBA will begin accepting applications via the application portal on Monday, May 3 at 12pm EDT. The application portal will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
How to Prepare:
In preparation, qualifying applicants should familiarize themselves with the application process in advance to ensure a smooth and efficient application. Follow the steps below.
- Register for an account in advance at sba.govstarting Friday, April 30 at 9am EDT. If you are working with Square or Toast, you do not need to register beforehand on the application portal.
- Review the sample application, program guide, and cross-program eligibility chart on SBA COVID-19 relief options.
- Attend one of the webinar trainings listed below. These will be recorded and later posted on SBA's YouTube channel. We will share the recording links via email and on SBA's social media channels.
- Wednesday, April 28 | 1pm EDT | Register here
- Wednesday, April 28 | 2:30pm EDT | Register here
- SBDC and Association of Women's Business Centers training, Restaurant Revitalization Fund, Assisting Clients With Applications
- Friday, April 30, 2021 | 3pm EDT/12pm PT | Register here