Engage Release Notes - March 17, 2021
The following enhancements in SCORE Engage will be available on 3/17/2021. In this release, the below changes will be available to all active users:
· Send an email to the CIC when a case is transferred between chapters.
· Readjust the wait time before an unmanaged case is reassigned to the Chapter Queue.
· Improve styling and layout of the event registration form.
· Improve the search for mentor flow when adding a session.
· Bug Fixes
· Errors from Constant Contact when syncing cloned events with the same name.
· Attendance does not update from Zoom for some event registrants.
· Courses completed in Topyx are not syncing to Engage for some users.
· Refer Mentor flow sending an email notification to the mentor referring the client instead of the referred mentor.
· Incorrect email notification sent when reassigning a case and "New or Existing" field is set to new.
· Constant Contact email lists not created when creating new events in Engage.
· Errors when editing/adding co-mentor hours.
· Case status set to complete when reassigning it to a new mentor.
· Errors when users transfer a case to another chapter.
· Errors when the CIC reassigns a case to the same mentor.
Please see the details of each change in the link below and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
SCORE Engage Release Notes: March 17, 2021<---- click the link to open the notes
Thank you for all that you do for SCORE!