The SCORE Cleveland chapter would like to recognize Sharonda Kane-Jackson in this month's spotlight for her impact on clients and chapter-wide client service operations.
"Sharonda is an entrepreneur who also works full time. She had been a SCORE Cleveland client since 2018 and joined the chapter as a volunteer mentor in May 2019. Upon certification, she had an immediate impact on clients and on the chapter. Check out her profile here.
The chapter recently recognized Sharonda for top fiscal 4Q performance, leading the chapter in highest number of NPS surveys (8) during the quarter and an NPS of 100%.
Some of her clients’ NPS write-in comments:
- “My mentor showed me instant support and explained to me briefly the values of SCORE and she’s demonstrated every single one.”
- “...excited and seemed on board with my mission, and made sure I felt confident in trying to meet my goals.”
- “Our conversation was amazing, I think she’s really going to be good for me.”
- “Ms. Kane Jackson has been a superb coach! She is an excellent listener, has fresh ideas and does what she says she will do when it. He email recap's are very thorough and detailed.”
- “She was very attentive, so glad that I was paired with someone so kind and understanding of my needs. Sent me info and a sample business plan for me to see what kind of questions I need to be answering. I'm so excited to be working with her in the future. She's awesome!!”
- “My mentor was very educated, very kind and a pleasure to talk to.”
- “Very patient.”
Sharonda has had an even larger impact on the Cleveland chapter. Within 4 months of joining, she volunteered for the chapter-wide Client Assignment Team (CAT) which assigns and tracks MRE’s. She has played a key role on the four member CAT Team, the keystone client services effort resulting in Cleveland’s top National performance in Conversion Rate and MRE backlog management.
She has since joined the chapter executive committee as an advisor. She is an
outstanding contributor to Cleveland clients and our chapter."