The new SCORE website has officially launched! Help spread the news by sharing it with your local clients and volunteers.
SCORE HQ began redesigning the website at the beginning of January 2022 with the goal of improving how we connect clients with SCORE services and resources, as well as updating our technology platform to provide a better front-end and back-end experience.
This includes: eliminating siloed content, improving website search, updating the webmaster experience, meeting ADA compliance standards, increasing SEO, and more!
Now that the website has launched, we will continue to make improvements moving forward, focusing on the mentoring, event, and volunteer journeys.
Constant Contact Email Draft
An email template has been loaded into all chapter Constant Contact accounts. This template was designed to announce the new chapter site to your clients and highlight the updated layout and functionality.
To find this template:
- Log in to Constant Contact
- Click ‘Campaigns’ in the top menu
- Click ‘Status’ in the menu on the left to expand the Status options. Select ‘Draft.’
- Find the email listed on this page. It is titled: New SCORE Website Announcement | Chapter Template.
- Make changes to the sender and/or logo as desired.
- Follow the instructions at the top of the email template.
- Send the email to your list.
Social Media Posts
Consider using the below text and branded SCORE graphics on your social media channels to notify your followers about the new website.
POST IDEA 1:
At SCORE <chapter name>, we want to help our local small business communities grow and thrive. To do this, we upgraded our website to keep up with our innovative and educational business offerings.
Check it out now at score.org/chaptername
POST IDEA 2:
We are thrilled to announce that SCORE <chapter name> has launched a new website.
Some of the great features of this newly designed website include
- All content can be filtered and is searchable to better find the resources you need quickly.
- Newly updated mentor search to allow you to easily find a mentor that best fits your needs.
- Redesigned user interface and layout to enhance your online experience.
Check it out now at score.org/chaptername.
New Chapter URLs
Chapter URLs have changed from a subdomain to a subdirectory structure. With this change, your chapter URL will now be formatted to: score.org/chaptername. For example, score.org/philadelphia.
SCORE HQ has redirects put into place so that if anyone visits your old chapter URL, they will be redirected to the new one. The Social Media Team will be updating your chapter's Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Business Profile accounts with the new URL. If your chapter has created additional social media, please log in and update your chapter URL.
Update Chapter URLs in the following locations:
- Chapter Website
- Marketing Collateral
- VolunteerMatch Account
- Constant Contact
- Additional social media accounts like YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram
- Business Cards
- Partner Sites
Use the Chapter Website Redesign PowerPoint to share information about the website with your local volunteers.
New Website Resources: